South Ayrshire Council are developing a new strategy for golf the key themes of which are;
- investment in course maintenance and improvement;
- future operating model for golf;
- golf pricing structure;
- partnership arrangements between golf clubs and the Council;
- rights of access to golf courses; and
- environmental sustainability.
We are seeking the views of a wide range of people including people who play golf at present or would like to start playing, local businesses involved in golf tourism, people who enjoy the recreational benefits of having a golf course close to where they live or work.
The online survey will lead you through the different interests you have in golf and should only take around 5 to 10 minutes at most to complete.
If you access the golf courses for any purpose other than golf, please click the link below.
If you have recently used the clubhouse or the cafes, please click the link below.
The survey will close on 20th August.