All Flexi-Memberships are issued subject to:
- The holder complying with and agreeing to abide by the General Rules and any additional COVID-19 Measures applicable to Golf South Ayrshire Courses, this includes all Social Distancing Measures, rules relating to booking and play on all Golf South Ayrshire facilities. Breach of any of these rules may result in the forfeiture of your membership.
- The council may from time to time have to close a course or part of a course, as a result of circumstances out with its control. The council also reserves the right to close a course for essential maintenance at any time.
- Players clearly under the influence of alcohol will be asked to leave. Players arriving under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted on the courses.
- No unsupervised golf for children under eight years old.
- Foul and or abusive language will not be tolerated towards any member of staff, or any other person on the golf courses or in the clubhouses.
- Season ticket holders are expected to uphold the spirit of the game at all times.
- Your personal and contact details must be correct at all times. You must notify us of any changes. We are required to store all daily tee sheets for a minimum of 6 weeks should contact tracing be required. Please see our privacy statement here to find out how we will store and use your information.
- Your flexible membership is available for your chosen location only. Points cannot be transferred or used for any other course.
- Points purchased are valid from date of purchase until 31st March 2021. Any unused points will become invalid beyond this date unless used to purchase a full Annual Membership.
- The points cost per round may be subject to change, depending on day, time and demand.
- A membership is not transferable and must only be used by the person who purchased it.
GENERAL RULES APPLICABLE TO ALL COURSES
- All rounds of golf must be pre-booked. You are not permitted to arrive onsite without a tee time. No exceptions.
- All games must commence from the 1st Tee.
- Each player must have a golf bag with a minimum of four clubs. One of which must be a putter.
- All trolleys must be kept off the tees, greens and putting surfaces at all times.
- Trolleys are not permitted in areas marked as GUR.
- Golf bags are permitted on the tees, however they must be kept off the greens and putting surfaces at all times.
- The number of players will be determined by the COVID-19 reopening document. This is the maximum allowed for each match.
- Play will be under the rules of Golf as laid down by the R&A, Local Course rules and any instructions issued by the golf course Starters and Marshals.
- No practising on courses at any time, golf greens must not be used as practice putting greens.
- Always wait until the players in front are out of range before play.
- Switch mobile telephones off or onto silent when playing.
- Players failing to comply may be denied future use of South Ayrshire Council’s golf facilities.
- We operate a relaxed dress code throughout our facilities; however we ask that all golfers wear appropriate clothing for the sport/weather.
- Football colours and the removal of t-shirts is not permitted at any time on the course or in a public area of the clubhouse.
- Our clubhouse may be spike friendly, please check with the starter.
- For your own safety, we recommend that appropriate golf shoes are worn whilst playing. Footwear should not damage the putting surface. Golf shoes are preferred although trainers are permitted.
BOOKING A TEE TIME
- As a FLEXI-Member, you may book a tee time up to 7 days in advance. Seasonal Variations may apply.
- Online bookings may be made from 5am, 7days in advance.
- Telephone bookings may be made Monday – Friday between 9am and 12noon.
- If booking online, you may need to register and additional booking rules may apply. Please check booking terms and conditions when you are booking a tee time.
- Each FLEXI-Member may book one tee time per day and a maximum of 2 rounds per week.
- Any vacant tee time will be released to visitors 48hrs in advance (Phase 2).
ON THE DAY OF PLAY
- Players must play at their allocated tee time. Failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the course or wait until their allocated slot is due.
- If for any reason you are unable to make your tee time, please ensure that you cancel your tee time. This allows someone else to use it if you no longer intend to do so. You will be charged for a no show.
- South Ayrshire Council may suspend or remove the booking rights of individuals who do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions of Membership or General Rules applicable to all courses.
All members have golfer insurance to play on our courses. Golfers must report all incidents/accidents to a member of staff immediately. Failure to do so may invalidate your claim and/or insurance.
Policy details are available on request.
FLEXI-MEMBERSHIP PLAYING ENTITLEMENT BY FACILITY
- Booking and playing rights for Darley, Lochgreen and Fullarton Courses
- To play on Lochgreen or Darley courses, Juniors must have a CONGU handicap.
- Booking and playing rights for Belleisle, Seafield Courses
- To play on Belleisle course, Juniors must have a CONGU handicap.
- Booking and playing rights for Dalmilling Course Only
- Booking and playing rights for Girvan Course Only
- Booking and playing rights for Maybole Course Only
RIGHT TO CANCEL POLICY
- You have the right to cancel your flexible membership at any time, a refund based on the number of points remaining in your account will be given.
- You may cancel by emailing email@example.com
GOLF SOUTH AYRSHIRE CONTACT DETAILS
By Phone 01292 616 255
By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post Golf South Ayrshire, Troon Links, Harling Drive, Troon, KA10 6NF