As well as 12 months of unlimited golf over 8 fantastic courses, being a member of Golf South Ayrshire offers you far more. We will be regularly adding to these great benefits, so be sure to check regularly for the latest additions.
SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
- 10% off all food at Belleisle Café and Troon Links Café (using new membership card only)
- Up to 10% off purchases at either Belleisle Park, Troon Links or Dalmilling Pro Shops (excluding clubs and some equipment)
- 6 lessons for 5 with our PGA Qualified Professionals; Richard Gordon or Ian Robertson.
- 25% off green fees at KA Leisure (North Ayrshire), Golf Aberdeen, Edinburgh Leisure, Fife Golf Trust and South Lanarkshire Leisure Golf Courses
- Discounted green fees at over 250 Association of James Braid Courses (check out our website or ask a starter for details)
- Guest Concessions at 50% of Standard Green Fee.
Association of James Braid Courses
Golf South Ayrshire is proud to be members of the Association of James Braid Courses. With immediate effect all Golf South Ayrshire season ticket holders are eligible for reciprocal discounts at over 250 James Braid courses.
A full list of courses can be found by downloading the file below. Alternatively a copy can be found with any of our starters.
The list of participating courses is growing all the time, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest additions.
Booking a discounted green fee couldn’t be easier.
- Tee reservations must be made in advance (at least 24 hours), stating you are booking under the ‘Association of James Braid Courses’ scheme
- You will be required to provide proof of home club to Professional on your arrival – either handicap certificate or bar card
- Bookings will only be accepted based on Club’s tee availability and cannot be accepted with any other offer
- The green fee being charged is shown below; green fees valid for both ladies and gentlemen
- These rates are for members of member clubs only and NOT for a group/society. There have been reports of groups trying to work the system by booking one fourball in one name, then another in another and then another; this is abusing the idea of the Association and will result in clubs refusing your booking/s. Please do not do this. Several courses have agreed maximum group sizes. These have been indicated on the latest issue of participating courses.