Interested in giving golf a bash? Why not try our brand new ‘Get into Golf’ Membership?
It’s often difficult to know where to start.
Equipment, membership, lessons, and not to mention the sometimes questionable fashion can be expensive. Then, there’s having someone to play with, or playing at a time that you won’t feel under pressure from less patient golfers.
Golf South Ayrshire’s ‘Get into Golf’ membership is perfect for first time players by offering a relaxed, friendly and enjoyable introduction to Golf and Club membership.
By getting into Golf, you’ll get discounted club hire, structured group lessons with one of our qualified PGA Professions, introduction days, rule seminars, family days and unlimited golf on 4 courses.
Golf South Ayrshire operates eight fantastic golf courses, which are all slightly different from the next, each of varying difficulty but equally maintained to the highest standards.
Maybole, Dalmilling, Fullarton and Seafield courses with generous fairways and few hazards offer the perfect settings to catch the golfing bug!
*based on 2 adults and 2 children, please contact us as price may vary dependent on circumstances.
- Discounted Club Hire (£5 per day)
- Introduction Days; Family / Junior / Ladies / Gents
- Rules Seminars
- Friendly Competitions
- Group Lesson Blocks 6 x 2hr (3 in April & 3 in October)
- Valid 1st April – 31st October
- No Saturday or Sunday golf before 3pm
- Can only hold membership for maximum 2 years.
- Not available to existing Golf South Ayrshire members or those who have held a season ticket within the past 3 seasons (2012)
- Get into Golf season ticket holders are not eligible to play in CONGU competitions with any club affiliated to Golf South Ayrshire courses, membership upgrades are available for those who wish to participate in recognised competitions.
- No members guest discounts.
- No course upgrades.